Monday 27 July 2015

British Summer

Alright,

Welcome back to That Kitsch Itch the official blog for kitschitchtoys.webs.com the UK’s home for retro and vintage toys. Check us out on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/kitschitchtoys) or on YouTube (www.youtube.com/woolicane), plenty of different things to look at, get involved in, buy and so much more still to come.

Okay not much to talk about this week, but that’s not going to stop me, especially as this is a proper British summer right now, which means it’s raining, a lot. I think this counts as my most British blog, the first thing I talk about is the weather. Still it’s the perfect weather for picking up something knew for your collection by visiting Kitsch Itch Toys, right. Another knock on effect of this weather is that I’m online more than ever, which may be about to grow the gallery section of the website. I’ve been talking to some people that might become contributors to it. If anyone else out there would like to contribute, get in touch, I’d love to hear from you.

Another consequence of being stuck inside so much is that I’m working even more on my first attempt at a game using RPG Maker. Just redesigned the maps and hope to have the alpha version ready for testing by the end of August, another good reason to get in touch , if you want to be part of the alpha testing team. Okay it’s only going to be a simple game, essentially one town and one dungeon, but this is just testing the waters, the bigger adventure will come later. Essentially the game features Flay, a girl that seems out of place with the world and wanting to go off and have adventures. When a ninja master arrives in town she is determined to prove herself to him.

The YouTube stuff seems to be going good to, slowly picking up, everything seems slow these days, and I must say I am very proud of Fanon, if you haven’t checked it out yet you should. On top of that I’m looking to develop another new show, possibly to go up on a Sunday, but this one will be a bit different. Still an action figure and retro centred show, but rather than me giving my opinions it’ll be run like a wrestling show. Essentially what I’m thinking at the moment is a bunch of photos showcasing the ‘match’ like the proof of concept video I already have on my channel featuring the poundland wrestlers, only this time it’ll be Thundercats, MotU and TMNT characters doing the fighting. I’ll be providing commentary with possible special guests, with stories building up to the big megaevent. What do people think about this idea.

Well that’s about it this week, hopefully you enjoyed it, the rain looks to have stopped for a moment so I might sneak out while I can. Hopefully next week I’ll have a major announcement for you. Until then…


Sithee

No comments:

Post a Comment